Tuesday, October 9, 2012

BEEEEEER!!!

So there is no secret that drinking is the single thing students absolutely love to do no matter what day of the week it is.  I didn't start drinking until the spring semester of my freshman year and now I drink every weekend.  Some people may think that that is a bit extreme but you may need to walk around campus on Wednesdays, Fridays, or Sundays.  There are students drinking everyday no matter the occasion.  "NO CLASS THURSDAY EFF IT LETS RAGEEEE!!!!!!"  Um bro its only Tuesday?  Maybe this stuff happens because of the people I hang around with but I'm sure other people do it too.  Wittenberg parties heavily for only having about 2000 students.  We live for weekends, holidays like St Patties Day, and things WittFest.  And its college so why not, we only have four years in the glorious city of Springfield so lets have some fun while we are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment