Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I'm in Trouble

So about this story idea about the recruiting for sports and how kids are quitting and costing Wittenberg money, I may have to change my story.  Its going to be difficult because I have found that kids don't know their exact financial aid or how it was split up.  Secondly I dont think coaches would be too happy that an athlete would write a story basically telling how coaches lie to recruits and I really don't feel comfortable doing that either.  So if any idea come up let me know please!

2 comments:

  1. I understand how the coaches might not appreciate an athlete writing this story, but as an athlete you have a better insight to what these kids get told, because I assume you got told the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No idea. Common things are like dating on Campus, or finding interesting stuff out about the bars. Or maybe even find out how Springfield people, from different walks of life, positions, and locations feel about Witt and its staff and faculty (as in downtown officials, versus local yokels and everyone in between). Or do something with the janitors, i dunno.

    ReplyDelete