Thursday, September 27, 2012

Blogerooski

For many of us, this is the first time we have had to write in a blog format.  Personally I like writing blogs, the problem is that I want to write about sports all the time and that is not a possibility right now. But me and one of my friends from Ohio State are working on something and I would like to get started writing for some other sports blogs in the internet atmosphere.  Blogs I think are a great way to gets things rolling for young writers.  If you read some of the top blogs online, they are just as good as newspapers or as articles on other reliable news websites.  They get interviews from important people which make them look even better.  But I think blogs help our class out tremendously even if some students don't like them.  The more we write the better we get.  We learn more about our grammar, and learn how to use our creative voice properly.  I love the idea of blogs, I hope I can write more so I can get something started somewhere after college.

No comments:

Post a Comment